Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Back for More

I bet my two (count them) viewers thus farly thought I was about to repeat the great blog-fail of 2009 because I opened this here blog up with a flurry of activity (1 post and a page with all the 2009-fail posts listed) and then went silent fer a bit. It's been 8 days and I had 4th birthday party to organize and throw for Lulu with the usual work crap thrown in the mix. I been busy peeps. BUSY.
In my original post I mentioned the YouTube videos I've just started posting and stated that I would add the links here so - that's what I'm doing if I can figure out how to do it. Maybe it would be easier to just upload the videos from scratch to this blog? We'll see.
You can see all my YouTube Shenanigans on my YouTube channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/ColorMeKooky

I'll go ahead and post the latest and greatest in an additional post - YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment